20070207

BLAHHHHH..

Going to have morning tutorial with my weird tutor at 11AM. Blaaahhh, and I haven't done tutorials. I hope she will be in a good mood later, if not we're going to have a taste of her 'menopause-y' wrath AGAIN. :S Brrrrrr, sends shiver down our spines. LOL. Forgive me for my randomness, I'm very very very moodless and bored. Can't even bother to pick my pen up to do my tutorials. RARRRR.. And I need to meet my french role play partner after school at 4... and then have to go to band for sectionals... and then sleep early because I need to attend a stupid early morning lecture at 9 the next morning fuck. BLAHHHHHHHH. I JUST DRAT SCHOOL TO THE MAX BLAH...!!!!!! Hope to have a good dinner with my family tomorrow night. Yays~~ Sigh, damn lazy to blog now.. Just wanted to kill abit of time. Okay PENS UP :S! Goodnight.

Oh yahh, some pictures with my cranky buddies:

"My bestest buddy"
"3 CRANKY ONES!!"
"OOOO, sexae ladddaeee~~ Trying to be ambitious, cannot ah?"
"HAHAA, SO RANDOM!"
"Abit unbalanced, huh?"
"ehhhh?? hmmmmm??"
"HUH???"


Yeah, that's all for picture talking. BYE.
You're weird, maybe if you didn't care it would have been better...
Maybe your smile would do..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home